Thrown Together Side Dish was born!
- Approx 2 cups of uncooked pasta
- 1 can of mushrooms chopped
- 1 can of peas (we love Leseur)
- 1/2 cup of garlic & herb sour cream (you could make your own too but in this case it was store bought)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to the directions. Drain
- Add peas, mushrooms, sour cream. Mix well until sour cream is melted and all the pasta is coated.
- The pasta will warm the canned veggies just fine. You can use frozen but will need to be thawed first or cook them with the pasta.
- TASTE and then determine how much salt and pepper to add.