Take time today to fire up the grill and have a great Labor Day feast.
- 2-3 lb Pork Loin
- Nature's Seasoning
- Bottle of Greek Dressing
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 small onion chopped (or if you want to grill the onion as well, just slice in rings)
- 1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- Juice of one lemon
- A bottle of your favorite beer (Bill likes dark beer so that is usually what we use or whatever we have on hand)
- Rinse the pork lion and pat dry
- Sprinkle Nature's seasoning over the entire loin. Set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients of the marinade into a gallon Ziploc bag. Close and shake to mix well.
- Add the pork loin into the bag. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and close.
- Make sure the loin is well coated and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours
- Grill on indirect heat for approximately 15 minute per side.
- Reserve the marinade to baste the pork loin each time you turn it. We prefer medium rare to medium meat or internal temp around 140 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let rest under aluminum foil for about 15 minutes before slicing thin
Grilled Onions/Vegetable Skewers:
- Remove onions from the marinade and let drain a few minutes in a colander.
- Place rings directly on the grill for about 2-3 minutes per side
- Vegetable Skewers
- Soak wooden skewers for at least 10 minutes prior to grilling.
- Add tomato, bell pepper, yellow squash or your favorite veggies along with the marinated onion. \
- Be sure to salt and pepper to taste
- Baste the skewers with the reserve marinade
- Grill for about 3 minutes per side.
Have a great Labor Day !