10/12/2010

Mystery Shopper Party

We are trying out a Mystery Shopper Party on our facebok page.  If it works well, then we may do more of them.  It is not a new concept per se but new to us at least in this venue.  I have participated in them with other direct sales open houses, on yahoo groups, etc.  However, this is new for our facebook page.  I decided today to put it together and run it for 2 weeks.  This party will be Usborne Books and More utlizing an e-show created specifically for this party. 

At the end of the party, if there have been enough sales to reach eight-five or more dollars, then a drawing will be done to choose who will receive hostess benefits out of those who bought under the e-show.   I am being optimistic and hope we will do well with this.   Two other drawings are scheduled for a $10 and a $20 gift certificate when we reach certain total sales in the party.

I am going to try to update at least every 3rd day on how things are progressing on the party. I thought this might be a great way to energize the blog and our sales all in one!  I am challenging myself to get more blog posts out than I have been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment